07 Jan, 2014 :: Statamic
Last month we launched a new website for a client that owns a restaurant. Four years ago we built their original website and at the time uploading a PDF menu for folks was acceptable. With the advent of a more mobile web user we knew that on this latest version of the site we wanted to display their menu on their site in text. Due to their content needs we made the decision to use Statamic. Using Statamic gave us some options that we could take full advantage of. First, we had to take the structure of their pdf-based menu and think through how we could turn it into something that was easy for them to update. Next, we considered how to lay out that content within Statamic so it was easy to read and understand. Last, we had to consider how to take that content and display it on the front-end in a clean, easy to read manner.